Punch Needle Pattern for beginners to all levels 'Just Bloom'
'A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It Just blooms.'
A Punch Needle pattern for beginners to all levels inspired by the 1970's and all things retro!
Punch Needle has become my dearest passion and my most favourite way to express my creativity. If you’ve been considering learning the art of Punch Needle but are unsure of where to start then this pattern and instructional guide is for you! When I first started, there were quite a few areas I struggled with and I don't want you to have the same issues, so I've gone into great detail in the instructional guide and included illustrations, tips and step by step photos to make this a happy and relaxing experience for you.
WHAT'S IN THE 12 PAGE INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDE:
* Illustrated beginners guide explaining the Punch Needle Technique
* Beginners guide showing you how to thread your Lavor needle with step by step photographic instructions
* A step by step guide with photographic instructions on how to embroider each section of the pattern.
* Illustrated colour guide to help you
* Step by step photographic instructions showing you how to achieve a professional look.
* Tips on how to finish your hoop.
* The A4 pattern to print and trace if you'd like to make more in the future
I have designed this pattern and tutorial for all skill levels from beginners upwards
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR DIGITAL FILES:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. If you need help, please follow the instructions in the link below:
* Please note this listing is for the PDF pattern and instructional booklet only. No physical items are shipped with this purchase.
* Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, all sales are final.
* This pattern is for personal use only
* I am only a virtual message away, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further help :) I’ve spent many hours testing and creating this product so that you can enjoy this wonderful craft, please do not distribute this pattern and guide. If you love the pattern, please point your friends in the direction of my Etsy shop- if you support me then I can support you in your Punch Needle journey :) Win! Win!
Find me on Instagram @TheLittleClothRabbit
© 2022 Emma Talbot