Downloadable Sun Punch Needle Embroidery Pattern For Beginners To All Levels
This is a listing for a Punch Needle embroidery pattern and tutorial PDF.
Would you like a little sunshine in your life? This lovely Punch Needle embroidery pattern & guide will accomplish just that! Created for beginners to all levels.
Punch Needle has become my dearest passion and my most favourite way to express my creativity. I’ve been punching away every day for years since I fell in love with this embroidery technique.
If you’ve been considering learning the art of Punch Needle but are unsure of where to start then this kit is for you! When I first started, there were quite a few areas I struggled with and I don't want you to have the same issues, so I've gone into great detail in the instructional guide and included illustrations, tips and step by step photos to make this a happy and relaxing experience for you.
What's in the PDF pattern and instructional booklet:
* An A4 pattern to print and trace
* A guide on how to trace your pattern
* A materials list with explanations
* An illustrated beginners guide explaining the Punch Needle Technique
* A Beginners guide showing you how to thread your needle with step by step photographic instructions
* A step by step guide explaining the order in which you should embroider your pattern
* An illustrated colour guide to help you
* Advice on how to finish your hoop
I have created this tutorial for all skill levels from beginners upwards
What you'll need:
* 9" or 22cm Embroidery hoop
* fabric (this pattern gives you recommendations on which fabric to choose)
* punch needle (this pattern gives you a brand recommendation and advice on choosing your needle)
* wool/yarn (this pattern gives you the brand names and colours to create exactly the same design as shown in the images)
How To Access Your Digital Files:
Once payment is confirmed, you'll be sent a link to download your pattern and guide.
* Please note this listing is for the PDF pattern and instructional booklet only. No physical items are shipped with this purchase.
* Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, all sales are final.
* This pattern is for personal use only
* I am only a virtual message away, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further help :) I’ve spent many hours testing and creating this product so that you can enjoy this timeless craft, please do not distribute this pattern and guide. If you love the pattern, please point your friends in the direction of my website- if you support me then I can support you in your Punch Needle journey :) Win! Win!