Cloud Punch Needle Embroidery Kit For Beginners To All Levels
FREE UK Tracked Shipping
Follow What Lights You Up And You'll Light Up The World!
A Punch Needle Kit for beginners to all levels.
Punch Needle has become my dearest passion and my most favourite way to express my creativity. I’ve been punching away every day for years since I fell in love with this embroidery technique and you can follow my journey on Instagram @thelittleclothrabbit
Please Note: You can pick from 2 faces and 2 colour-ways with this kit:
a) An open Smile in Pink/Coral/Mustard (please choose option 'Open Smile P/C/M')
b) A Closed Smile in Pink/Coral/Mustard (please choose option 'Closed Smile P/C/M')
c) An open Smile in Violet/Red/Yellow (please choose option 'Open Smile P/R/Y')
d) A Closed Smile in Violet/Red/Yellow (please choose option 'Closed Smile P/R/Y')
Please see the images to choose your favourites!
If you’ve been considering learning the art of Punch Needle but are unsure of where to start then this kit is for you! When I first started, there were quite a few areas I struggled with and I don't want you to have the same issues, so I've gone into great detail in the instructional guide and included illustrations, tips and step by step photos to make this a happy and relaxing experience for you.
What's In The Kit:
* A Lavor punch needle set (optional). You’ll be able to do so much with this set as it comes with 3 different sized needles that you can use with wool and embroidery thread, so you can experiment and enjoy it for years to come.
* A ready made punch needle threader
* Drawn pattern on Monks Cloth fabric so you can start straight away. Monks Cloth frays really easily, so I've also sealed the edges for you, so you don't need to worry it.
* A wax polished, high quality reusable wooden 22cm/9” embroidery hoop
* Depending on which colour-way you choose, 6-7 beautifully coloured balls of DK wool
* A tag with pretty bailers twine quoting 'Follow What Lights You Up And You'll Light Up The World!' Which you can hang with your hoop for daily inspiration.
A 9 Page Guide Which Includes:
* Illustrated beginners guide explaining the Punch Needle Technique
* Beginners guide showing you how to thread your needle with step by step photographic instructions
* A step by step guide explaining the order in which you should embroider your pattern
* Illustrated colour guide to help you
* How to finish your hoop
* An A4 pattern to print and trace if you'd like to make more in the future
I have designed this tutorial for all skill levels from beginners upwards
What You'll Need:
* If you opt to not buy the kit with the punch needle you'll need a needle that can be adjusted to two different height loops and can take DK (Double Knit)/light worsted wool/yarn.
Box size is 11" x 11"
For International Orders:
* All kits are made by me in the UK. Please note that I'm not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur. Thank you.
I'm only a virtual message away, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further help. I’ve spent many hours testing and creating this product so that you can enjoy this timeless craft, please do not distribute the pattern and guide. If you love the pattern, please point your friends in the direction of my Shopify shop- if you support me then I can support you in your Punch Needle journey. Win! Win!
© 2023 Emma Talbot/The Little Cloth Rabbit