'Adventure Awaits' Punch Needle Cushion Or Pillow Pattern
This is a listing for a Punch Needle embroidery pattern and tutorial PDF.
Punch Needle has become my dearest passion and my most favourite way to express my creativity. I’ve been punching away every day for years since I fell in love with this embroidery technique and you can follow my journey on Instagram @thelittleclothrabbit
When I first started, there were quite a few areas I struggled with and I don't want you to have the same issues, so I've gone into great detail in the instructional guide and included illustrations, tips and step by step photos to make this a happy and relaxing experience for you.
What's in the instructional guide:
* A pattern to print and trace. The pattern size is 42cm x 42cm which you can make smaller if you'd prefer. If you'd like to keep it at 42cm then you will need to print the pattern in sections to trace unless you have an printer that can print A2 or larger.
* How to trace your pattern
* Materials list with explanations
* Illustrated beginners guide explaining the Punch Needle Technique
* Beginners guide showing you how to thread your needle with step by step photographic instructions
* A step by step guide explaining the order in which you should embroider your pattern
* Illustrated colour guide to help you
* How to prepare your finished piece so you can turn it into a cushion or pillow.
* How to prepare and sew on an envelope cushion back to complete your project.
What you'll need:
* An embroidery hoop or frame where the inside dimensions are a minimum of 48cm x 48cm. Or you can shrink the pattern down to fit the biggest frame you have.
* fabric (this pattern gives you recommendations on which fabric to choose)
* punch needle (this pattern gives you a brand recommendation and advice on choosing your needle)
* wool/yarn (this pattern gives you the brand names and colours to create exactly the same design as shown in the images)
* PVA glue
* Sewing machine (if you want to turn the final punch needle design into a cushion or pillow)
How To Access Your Digital Files:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* Please note this listing is for the PDF pattern and instructional booklet only. No physical items are shipped with this purchase.
* Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, all sales are final.
* This pattern is for personal use only
* I am only a virtual message away, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further help :) I’ve spent many hours testing and creating this product so that you can enjoy it too, please do not distribute this pattern and guide. If you love the pattern, please point your friends in the direction of my website- if you support me then I can support you in your Punch Needle journey :) Win! Win!
Find me on Instagram @TheLittleClothRabbit
© 2021 Emma Talbot