Cloud Punch Needle Embroidery Pattern For Beginners To All Levels
Follow What Lights You Up And You'll Light Up The World!
A Punch Needle Pattern for beginners to all levels.
Punch Needle has become my dearest passion and my most favourite way to express my creativity. I’ve been punching away every day for years since I fell in love with this embroidery technique and you can follow my journey on Instagram @thelittleclothrabbit
PLEASE NOTE: You can pick from 2 faces and 2 colour-ways with this Pattern. All the options are included in the instructional guide. Please see the images to see the options.
If you’ve been considering learning the art of Punch Needle but are unsure of where to start then this kit is for you! When I first started, there were quite a few areas I struggled with and I don't want you to have the same issues, so I've gone into great detail in the instructional guide and included illustrations, tips and step by step photos to make this a happy and relaxing experience for you.
What's In The 13 Page Instructional Guide:
* Illustrated beginners guide explaining the Punch Needle Technique
* Beginners guide showing you how to thread your needle with step by step photographic instructions
* A step by step guide explaining the order in which you should embroider your pattern
* Illustrated colour guide to help you
* How to finish your hoop
* A4 patterns to print and trace if you'd like to make more in the future
* A printable tag with the quote 'Follow What Lights You Up And You'll Light Up The World!' Which you can display with your final piece.
I have designed this tutorial for all skill levels from beginners upwards
* Please note this listing is for the PDF pattern and instructional booklet only. No physical items are shipped with this purchase.
* Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, all sales are final.
* This pattern is for personal use only
I am only a virtual message away, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further help.
I’ve spent many hours testing and creating this product so that you can enjoy this wonderful craft, please do not distribute this pattern and guide. If you love the pattern, please point your friends in the direction of my shop- if you support me then I can support you in your Punch Needle journey :) Win! Win!
Find me on Instagram @TheLittleClothRabbit
© 2021 Emma Talbot